Total Peeps That Have Viewed My Blog =)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

That Little Green Monster

Sorry, I haven't written in awhile. I'll make sure I'm more regular about it...I promise :)


Jealousy is proably the most destructive forces I've ever witnessed. It tears apart friendships, relationships, and other such things. I've definitly had my share of jealousy. More then my share, actually. I had a big wake up call recently though. I got in a fight with someone, and the cause of it was my jealousy. After this person and I made up, I realized how insanely STUPID my jealousy was. For some reason, I just seem to have this problem being...myself. "I'm not a great singer, she's better then I am." "I'm not as pretty as she is." "Her hair is straighter then mine." "She's a way better actress then I am." That was my jealousy. Now, it's definitly toned down. So today, I'm going to try and to be the least jealous person I can be. I'll be happy with my talents, and I'll admire others in a positive way. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment